Count Down!


I’ve always been interested in things some folks might consider other-worldly, like Numerology. Believe it or not a Greek mathematician named Pythagoras adapted the Chinese system for determining the vibrational frequencies of the sound of one’s name and birth date to determine the qualities of the person and their life. Numerology runs in cycles from 1-9 years with 1 being the year of new beginnings. It’s for this reason that I have chosen October 26, 2008 to be the release date for Gold Lame’ which interestingly has the number 3 (communication) as it’s name vibration. And, when I account for the (that’s le-mayy) subtitle I’ve added in the last few weeks the number is a 5 which accounts for the curious humor of the book. Put it together and it’s an 8 (fruition) which is a very appropriate number for both the book and me. Cool coincidences. I would never have looked at the numerology for the name if I hadn’t used it to calculate the release date. So, I hope you will join in the book release celebration and visit the website (link in upper left corner) before October 26 to retrieve a special code to use in check-out. Look for Gold Lame’ to be posted on Sunday, October 26! I hope to see you at the new HeArtStudio Store!

Comments

Popular Posts