And Away We Go!


Gold Lame' (that's le-mayy) has a Narrator, a character who keeps its finger on the pulse of the story and who sometimes has a bit of an attitude. Originally the Narrator's job was just to give the reader a heads-up when the channel changes from one story line to another. This happens in print most often by leaving a little extra space in between sections. Our Narrator inserts a little phrase which reads, Pause, pause, pause... in print. When it came to putting this in the audio book I chose a voice that made the Narrator sound a little like he was talking into a shell. Take a listen to his haughty attitude: http://www.cpicmichel.com/pause_pause_pause.mp3 The Narrator tends to interrupt, provide background information, and also narrates a documentary film on how things work on "the other side ". Now that the book is finished I think I finally know who the Narrator really is. It doesn't surprise me that I might not have known before since the book pretty much wrote itself. But now, I think I figured it out. I wonder who you think the Narrator could be. You'll have to finish the book to have the best guess which of the characters is also masquerading as the Narrator.

Comments

bw6458 said…
way to go --- it so much from to watch the evolution of transformation.
I love you

Popular Posts